The "5th" leg

I stumbled upon this lovely Youtube video on yesterday's headline article at Cracked.com which is titled "5 Animals That Can Do Amazing Things...with Their Penises". I think the blog title sort of gave it away, but if you're sexually retarded then I'm sure this video will give you the education your mom and dad should have given you.



"Uh, yeah, it kind of turns horrifying toward the end, with his dick twirling around like a tentacle, trying to find the sweet spot on his elephant lover. Elephants are so big they find it tricky to line up their genitals and thrust rhythmically so what'll happen is the Babar will mount Celeste and just stand there while his super-penis feels around." (Cracked)

Yeah, I know. I'm twisted. But don't blame me if you decided to click it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment